House Rules Dilemma (Dark Eldar)

Krieger

My gaming group and I have agreed we don't want to allow my dark eldar to jink if the vehicle has been immobilized. Which I am fine with.

Now they are saying that if a raider jinks that the kabalite warriors on board should have to snap fire too. I think it's pretty clear that just the raider should have to. Both rules as intended and rules as written.

Anyone have any thoughts or advice on this?

My gaming group and I have agreed we don't want to allow my dark eldar to jink if the vehicle has been immobilized. Which I am fine with.

This isn't a house rule. Check the current GW FAQs.

I just keep getting the argument that I am being gamey and that the rulebook never clearly states if the Warriors and the raider are a separate unit.

If that's how they're going to play it, ask them to show a rule that proves that any two units from their codex are separate units.

The guys inside not having to snapfire is 100% clear, whether your opponent's like it or not. If they need a rationale, tell them that the snapfiring represents the pilot of the vehicle having to dedicate all of their attention to controlling it at high speeds- which obviously doesn't apply to the passengers, since they aren't in control of the vehicle.

• Like 1