Da Momma's Boy and AoS

So I know a lot of people are wondering how AoS is doing in other areas. Well over misty mountains past in Moscow Idaho AoS, has pretty much exploded. Warhammer Fantasy Battle was pretty much a dead game at our club house for a few years. The Birth of Sigmar, has gotten people chomping at the bits to play. We have an event coming up that is going to launch our new map campaign and the event is looking to have 20 players!

Some things to know

We have not adopted any of the point systems

We have minimal structure (some adjustments to summoning)

How are the rest of your areas fairing?

• Like 3

I know of 4-6 regulars that are playing it at GG and WoW and im sure there are several more in the area that are interested but have yet to find the time to get a game in.

The game grows on ya and I think it will continue to pick up more players.Theres a lot to like about the game really..for instance its nice to finally be able to play with ALL my models(not all at once of course) and not be stuck with models that look cool but are not competitive at all.

Im actually considering selling off some of my lesser played 40k models to fund more AoS goodness.

• Like 1