2nd game!

Don't Panic

played a game today against wiley.  had a lot of fun!  my myrmidon went on a rampage.  the -6 ODD is pretty nasty even on a unit that has a pretty 'meh' weapon like a combi.  i spent most of my orders on the myrm! and with 21 CC if you can get in cc its pretty awesome. how shooting in cc works and throwing smoke grenades as an aro im a little hazy on for some reason.  total hmg reaction bots are still pretty nasty but can go down to things with modifiers and high bs.  really loving this game... the complexity of it is just fascinating.

• Like 3

I had my third full game tonight, too. I got -so lucky- with my first few AROs, it kinda set the tone for the rest of the night. John was thankfully very patient as I am still learning.

This is one of those games where I think I'll be 'learning' for a dozen games... or more. It's -that- involving.

I also got a surprise and saw Pretre for a few minutes, too!

So Thursday I played my 2nd game - and got brutally beaten. Tonight I actually won - through sheer luck. And you're right - ODD is pretty awesome! :)

Glad to hear you're enjoying it DP!

-Tim

• Like 3