9/29 2k Field Test

Kaoshin

I'm gonn a be at the phoenix nest on tuesday to play a 500 pt. game or two (or more!) with whomever wants league games and providing an opponent for those is my first priority, but if anyone feels up to trying their hand at 2k points there's some ideas I'd like to field test involving necron allies for Tau. This is more than likely not going to be a hard list so my hope is that it'll be fun and provide some good back and forth. It's kind of silly given that the new codex is about to come out so everything I'm planning is subject to change, but nature of the game is to keep evolving and trying new stuff right? :)

I wish I could field 2k. I don't even have enough to field 1k yet. Lol

We'll get ya there, man! :) As always if you have a list idea you want to run point it up and let me know. I am more than happy to supply models to try stuff out. If I do this idea I'm going to be proxying all the necrons anyway. All purchases are on hold until the new codex comes out so this would be essentially theoryhammer on the table heheh.

If I have time today. I'm trying to get my new razorback together enough for tomorrow

No worries. I meant in general anyway. Send me a PM if you ever need me to bring something in for you to use. I can either bring it by or drop it off with James if I can't make it to the day you're playing and he'll keep an eye on it for me at the store. Already did that this past weekend for someone.