Khorne Question

Just double checking:

A number of khorne models have the ability to unbind spells as wizards, which is a common enough ability, but unlike most of these, the khorne ones often don't include a note regarding how many spells per turn they can attempt to unbind.

I've been assuming that in the absence of a number, they default to a single spell per turn. Is this right?

Going to have to side with chaos here. By the rules if they have a limited unbide it would be stated. So guessing not limited.

I'd agree except that every wizard has a listed number of spells per turn that they can unbind. So if a khorne models unbinds as a wizard, the argument circles back around.

Is it perhaps fixed in the GW app? I'm just using the PC PDFs....

For example, the "Mighty Lord of Khorne" from the starter box lists this ability without any indication as to how many spells can be unbound. The "Slaughterpriest" and "Scylla Anfingrimm" too.

Meanwhile the Khorne Daemons from the Chaos Daemon book all list limits per turn. "Wrath of Khorne Bloodthirster," "Karanak," and the "Fleshhounds" are all specifically limited to 1 spell per turn.

Well going by raw its either unlimited or none.

Going by rai have to say unlimited. The fluff alone make a slaghterpriest out to be an avatar of khorn.

And while unbinding can be pain. Its not broken like saying stops all magic

That is true. I guess I'll agree with you on this one. Nifty for me and other chaos players, but bad for me and others with magic heavy armies.... :laugh: