NOVA Open 2016 Narrative event

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JQIsxdnUC3OjPHUxMiCRblcEzGoUqSbkfPnx8CI4PWE/pub?utm_source=NOVA+Open+Primers+Are+Here!!&utm_campaign=2015+NOVA+Open+Wrap-Up+and+Results&utm_medium=email

Scroll down to the narrative event portion.

Was just checking this one out,the open is schedualed for this coming September I think.I certainly wont be going but found their format for the Narrative event to be very interesting,looks like it would be fun and you really only need 8 players to make the multiday event work:)

I've heard of the Clash Comp. Actually I've seen/heard of clash comp and Azyr way more the SDK online

Clash Comp uses the SDK points system, in this case they are using the "pool" section instead of the "points" section.

Remember SDK is just a point system for assigning values to models/units,not a composition system that restricts keywords,changes or defines game rules ect..

Clash Comp uses the SDK points system, in this case they are using the "pool" section instead of the "points" section..

Main difference is that the Pool System has point values for formations/battalions, while the point system doesn't presently adjust for those.