Tactical Solutions 2016

Corky272

Hey everyone~

I just talked to Mark, and he has made us a fantastic offer.  From Mark: "If you bring a friend that has never attended TS, you both get $10 off your membership making it $20 for a preregistration.  If you bring a friend, you both get in for $20."

This is a great deal, folks. So, go to http://startroop.wixsite.com/tacticalsolutions and make sure to preregister in pairs, to get in to the event for cheap.

That's all for now, folks.  Be sure to register with a friend, and shoot me a copy of  your army list.

So it looks like I won't be able to make it to this next week.  I've had a couple of things come up for work and I'll be out in the Midwest next weekend.  Is there any way I can get a refund for my pre-registration?

I have no idea.  You'd have to contact the guys running Tactical Solutions and talk to them.  Their contact info should be on their site...

• 2 weeks later...

I made this one. Turn-out not great, but we made it work.

Fought a huge Market Garden/Battle of Overloon scenario.

Over 6000 pts total.

Great terrain.

Canadian and American decimated the Germans and the Allies kept the bridge over the Meuse.

Thanks to Corky, William and Chuck Hamack (NHMGS East contact) for making this happen.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I made this one. Turn-out not great, but we made it work.

Fought a huge Market Garden/Battle of Overloon scenario.

Over 6000 pts total.

Great terrain.

Canadian and American decimated the Germans and the Allies kept the bridge over the Meuse.

Thanks to Corky, William and Chuck Hamack (NHMGS East contact) for making this happen.

I had a great time at Tac Sol.  I have more time now to prepare for next year.  I liked the scenario battle we played.  It was actually quite a bit of fun.  That in mind, I think for next year, I may prep two scenarios: a tournament event & a mega battle.  Turnout will determine which we do.  I think, mostly, it will depend on quickly the Tac Sol peeps decide that it's in their best interest to offer a one day pass...

• Like 1