HoR Kill Team Interest

Murphy'sLawyer

So me and Sketchymon have been playtesting the rules for Kill Team and have really been having a good time. We were talking about getting more players to have a Champaign in the future.

So the question is anyone interested?

The HoR Kill Team rules are free, the teams are easy to put together and it plays fast and with lots of action.

So if you have been wanting to play scouts and assualt troops, with tons of terrain everywhere, without the nasty powerhouse lists being on the feild this is your side game. (The game has an interesting feel without all the ST10 AP2 blast weapons and Ripetides being king of the battlefield.)

If you are at least interested post here or send us a PM and lets get a game in. The first couple of games might be about 2 hours to get a hang of the game but I see it being a quick pick up game.

We are 'Fun' gamers and are looking for more players to have 'fun'.

(Fun meaning we like to play for fun and are not overly competetive. We like to luagh at our misfortunes and talk about new list ideas and tactics during games. And have a beer!)

Hey Raze, I understand the avalibility issue. Been there.

I would suggest units that are fast or have infitrate. Orcs have a lot of options and Gretchin Herds act as meat shields for anything behind it! Helps get those boyz into assualt range.

As of now Stormboyz, Kommandos and Deffkoptas look like good choices for elites. And don't forget your Painboy!

CSM are an interesting choice with all the boosts from the gods and flooding the field with cultist is not a bad idea either. Warp Tallons and Raptors also look like great choices. No Apothecaries but who needs them when Papa Nurgle is watching your back. CSM can get expensive fast so do not forget the cultist to boost that body count up.

IG I am not so sure about yet. I haven't spent a lot of time looking them over becuase the new book should be out early spring so I am waiting. And HoR seem to be very fast at updating their team lists to the new codexes.