Thousand Sons bodies?

Ordered a pair of the GW upgrade packs at GG. Set includes 8 heads, some PA shoulder pads and a few PA front torso bits. Also includes a complete PA Sorcerer for the squad, so upgrade kit includes bits for 9 models.

My question, is which GW kit has the best bodies to mingle with this set?

I'm leaning towards the BA Death-company, as the kit includes all the bits I need, and not a lot of loyalist glyphs to shave off/cover. The blood drops could easily become "arcane crystals" or something similar.

I'm not overly concerned with cost, but models need to have the front and back as two pieces for the upgrade kit (so no FW marines), kit needs bolters access, and models need to look like marines. I do intend to field them as actual thousand suns, for at least 10 of them, though I could certainly considered alternate CSM units for the remaining models (like warp talons, possessed, or something similar).

-Pax

I'd definitely recommend the DA robed bodies, I have a squad in my 1,000 sons splinter warband and they look great. Otherwise you'll need a bunch of tabards which I guess you could make with greenstuff. Basic chaos marine parts work fine too.

if you get the robed bodies from the GW site, look for the accessory upgrade sprue instead of the box set. It looks you save a lot and all you are missing is the bases (as far as I can tell.)

Hmmm...well, looks like the TS upgrade bits never shipped. GG had some issues, probably not their fault, but I canceled the order after waiting and waiting for arrival of goods never shipped.

Presently debating the CSM army.

-Pax