I have a swap meet coming up......

Talapas

I have a swap meet coming up in few months and I am looking to bolster my inventory.   There are a number of different types of things I am looking for including but not limited to: Action figures and toys from the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s, comic book collections, Nintendo and Super Nintendo items, non-sport trading cards, bulk Lego lots, collectible card games, vintage Star Wars memorabilia, and a variety of other similar type of items.   

For toys, some of the major ones I am looking for are G.I. Joe, Star Wars, Mego, Transformers, M.A.S.K, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, He-Man, and Super-Hero stuff.    

For Comic Books, anything before the 90’s is what I am looking for.   I will look at lots that have 90’s items, but the value of these is low.

Condition matters, but I am willing to take a look at anything you may want to move.   Send me a private message with what you have and what you are looking for.    Pictures are always helpful.   Hopefully some of you have some items collecting dust that I can give a new home to.

Thanks for reading.