Looted Imperial Knight, what is it?

The Knight is actually a bit taller than the Stompa and roughly as wide. I haven't handled a Mecha-Dread in person so I couldn't compare there. The Orkiest way to do it would be to buy one Knight (or Leviathan) kit and one Stompa and combine the two at random. :P

It is?...I just measured mine to the top of the turret head and its 8.75 inches...I thought these Knights were only around 6-7" tall.

It's a stompa. Just needs a spot to carry orks. Suggest converting the gun arm to be carrying orks in a "bird cage" type container. Then mount the weapons on the back.

-Pax

I thought the Stompa was slightly smaller than that, more like 7.5"-8". Knights are 8"-8.5".

You know, I don't really think it matters, especially for orks. Something terribily unfluffy about uniform ork stompas....

-Pax

EDIT: If you mount the weapons to the back, as suggest above, should increase the height....If you want it shorter, just squat the legs down more, or if going full orky, replace one of the big legs with an super sized peg leg. Maybe even mount a cannon into "peg" of the leg.