A Dwarf Blog About Dwarfs

MidoriMan

Here's a bit of backstory:

Around early 2013 I became interested in a Dwarf army.  After making some progress, namely getting my hands on some BfSP minis, a batallion boxset and some used metals and plastics, I ultimately lost interest due to a lack of updates.  Almost a year later, I hear rumors of new Dwarfs and my interest piques yet again.  All in all, I like what the new book brings to the table, with a few exeptions; the Magic Resistance rule has lost any meaning and worth in this edition.  To start up an old army anew, I painted up my first 15 warriors.

2w2kb6a.png

35isorb.png

I didn't bother basing these guys yet.

Any feedback would be great.

• Like 1

Easily my favorite range of miniatures for fantasy. Especially the vintage figures. Often under represented at tournaments. It will be interesting to see if a new book changes this.

I have managed to acquire a fair number of classic miniatures in my collection; my most recent ones being Queen Helgar and the Drunk Dwarfs set. Also, I hope they change the Magic system for the better in 9th Edition.

Anyways, I've been planning on a winter-themed basing scheme. I was inspired to do so by that snow storm back in february.