Infinity: Getting Started.

Gentleman,

I have been wanting to really get into Infinity for a couple years, I have both starter sets, the usariadna starter, and a large shock army of acontecimento. I lack anyone to play with and don't have a firm grasp on the rules yet. I have watched the learn to play videos and plan to do so again soon. 

If anyone is willing to sit down and go through the starter missions with me and teach me the ropes it would be greatly appreciated, I am a quick learner.

1 hour ago, themoat said:

Gentleman,

I have been wanting to really get into Infinity for a couple years, I have both starter sets, the usariadna starter, and a large shock army of acontecimento. I lack anyone to play with and don't have a firm grasp on the rules yet. I have watched the learn to play videos and plan to do so again soon. 

If anyone is willing to sit down and go through the starter missions with me and teach me the ropes it would be greatly appreciated, I am a quick learner.

Hell yeah! 

Welcome! Infinity is my favorite game.  

Andy and I are going to be playing on Tuesday, but if you wanted to bring some models we could go through some of the Red Veil missions and play some of the starter scenarios, then you could watch a full 300 point game.   Yay for more infinity players!

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.