Mindtaker Mobile - Coming to Seattle - 6/9/2018

pretre

Looking to get rid of a bunch of minis but you didn't want to deal with shipping? Great news!

Wanted to buy something from MM but also didn't want to deal with shipping? Also, great news!

We will be in Seattle on June 9th and will be available to pick up any items directly rather than having to deal with shipping or driving them down yourselves.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in scheduling a pickup/dropoff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frowbakk said:

Yep, unfortunately they've been jerked around by quite a few venues, including City Hall.

OK, so whereabouts in Seattle are you showing up?

It'll give me inspiration to finish converting those Sororitas Repressors out of Baal Predators as trade bait.

We are going to Seattle Center to hit the SF museum and space needle. I am open to suggestions beyond that.

Currently, we have 3-4 meetings that we'll have to schedule so if there's a big empty parking lot somewhere, I might aim for that.

The most 'on the way' for you & easiest to find would be to meet at Southcenter Mall where I-5 and I-405 split south of Seattie.

Get the business out of the way early.

I've got three hulls done, just need to scratch build another two Dozer Rams. Just about cleaned myself out of vehicle Storm Bolters too.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Frowbakk said:

The most 'on the way' for you & easiest to find would be to meet at Southcenter Mall where I-5 and I-405 split south of Seattie.

Get the business out of the way early.

I've got three hulls done, just need to scratch build another two Dozer Rams. Just about cleaned myself out of vehicle Storm Bolters too.

I think everyone I'm meeting except one is north of Seattle (Everett, etc) so it doesn't necessarily need to be south.

On 5/26/2018 at 4:09 PM, Frowbakk said:

Yep, unfortunately they've been jerked around by quite a few venues, including City Hall.

OK, so whereabouts in Seattle are you showing up?

It'll give me inspiration to finish converting those Sororitas Repressors out of Baal Predators as trade bait.

It got moved to 6/16 so is no longer a worry.