Picking your Rules Brain

DustGod

Since I've been looking at Acontecimento some new questions have came up that I've never really thought about before... 

So let me pick your brain on a few things

1. Guarda De Assalto and Aux Bot 2

The Guarda De Assalto and Aux Bot Target the Same Unit

Guarda uses a MULTI Rifle the Aux Bot uses it's Eclipse Launcher... 

Both Hit

1. Does the unit take all the MULTI Rifle hits even though it's in a Smoke Cloud?

2. Is the unit at A -3 for ARO actions  because of being in the smoke cloud? 

- IN my next action how Would/Could I resolve the following things:

1. Engaging the unit in the smoke with Melee?

2.  If my Aux Bot is in melee can I set up the Guarda on Supressive Fire 

3. If I use an Intuitive Attack with my Guarda.. Are there any options for my Aux Bot? Could he spec fire his Eclipse or any other action 

Next

I have a Fireteam and part of that unit is allowed to Forward Deploy because it's Medium Infantry and part of that unit can't forward deployed because it's Light Infantry.

Can I forward Deploy part of that unit is long as the Fireteam keeps coherency?

From the top:

1A). The smoke template is not extant and LOF blocking until the end of the order in which it is placed and rolled for.

1B) No.  The only penalty I can think of like this is the out of LOF template penalty, where you are at -3 to dodge if you cannot see the firer of a template (IE Chain Rifle or Flamethrower from behind).

2A). Walk into B2B.

2B) You can; however, the Auxbot, being in the Engaged State and unable to enter SF, will Idle for that order, drawing free melee ARO's.

2C) No, the Auxbot will Idle, as it lacks any weapon with the Intuitive Attack label.

3) Yes, there are no deployment zone restrictions for forming a Fireteam, only the standard (Coherent/legitimate).

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Exile 

Alright so here's another question. 

Maybe you guys can open my eyes up to some of the cooler things that could be done with this unit.

I'm really wanting to bring Guarda De Assalto  trying to think of some good tactics or applications for the unit can you guys give me some ideas of how you would use them?