looking for a volunteer to run some SAT events in same month of 2020

barca

I am looking for a volunteer to run 2-3 Saturday events in one month of 2020.

The locations can vary. The rules and themes can be chosen from the Battlefront selection of rules and periods.

I looked at the ambitious schedule that we should run in 2020, where I am running/organizing/driving events on 2-3 Saturdays each month. This includes learn-to-Play sessions, at least 1 mini-campaign, 2 tournaments and several special events.  I decided that I should take off one month to keep from being burned out.

Therefore, I am looking for a volunteer to organize and lead 2-3 Saturday events in the same month of 2020 so that I can take that time off from those responsibilities.

The Host/GM determines the type of event, rule set, theme and forces. Might include scenarios. Does not have to be a large event. Events could be as small as one table with two players and the GM. Hosting assumes that you have the miniatures and books to support two opposing armies in the event, to loan models to either new players or veterans who don't have the relevant forces. Hosting also may require you to tutor one or more players. The location should be a local (Portland/Vancouver/Oregon City) game store with tables that can be reserved for miniature battles. If the store does not have sufficient terrain, then the GM will have to provide enough terrain for the tables they are hosting.

Pick from these rule sets:

• Flames of War v4
  • Team Yankee v2 (includes Oil War)
  • Fate of a Nation
  • Great War
  • 'Nam (is a possibility, but is less popular than the previous 4 rules/themes.)

I am happy to do the scheduling and promo on Ordo, RCDD blog, RCDD Meetup and RCDD Facebook

If you are interested, then send PM to barca, or respond below.

If no one steps up by NOV 10 (the day after our TANKS-giving event), then I will leave a 3-4 week hole in our 2020 schedule.