Ordo Bowl Updates

savion47

I am working on updating rosters on ordobowl.com. Working on updating lizard roster and halfling roster. You may notice the site being down temporarily or some bugs as I go through this.

Also, if there is other things roster wise that need updated let me know and I can work them into the schedule. I am also planning on adding any missing star players, but need to compile a list of the missing ones. Feel free to help.

For things that needed added if you can post all the info like costs, skills, stats, etc that is a big help to keep me from having to hunt them down.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, savion47 said:

I am working on updating rosters on ordobowl.com. Working on updating lizard roster and halfling roster. You may notice the site being down temporarily or some bugs as I go through this.

Also, if there is other things roster wise that need updated let me know and I can work them into the schedule. I am also planning on adding any missing star players, but need to compile a list of the missing ones. Feel free to help.

For things that needed added if you can post all the info like costs, skills, stats, etc that is a big help to keep me from having to hunt them down.

if you can send me a list of that is in there, I can get you the missing Stars