Looking to play FoW

ComradeObscura

If this isn’t the right place to be posting this my apologies  

Hey everyone. I posted on the Facebook group last week but I understand this is the more effective place to look. 

I have a small 60-80 point British force and I’m looking to play some games between now and New Years. Barca taught me the basics a couple months ago and I’m excited to get deeper into it. 

Guardian Games is my closest FLGS but I can certainly travel to Oregon City or wherever the war is at. Thanks for reading!

On 12/24/2019 at 1:41 PM, ComradeObscura said:

If this isn’t the right place to be posting this my apologies  

Hey everyone. I posted on the Facebook group last week but I understand this is the more effective place to look. 

I have a small 60-80 point British force and I’m looking to play some games between now and New Years. Barca taught me the basics a couple months ago and I’m excited to get deeper into it. 

Guardian Games is my closest FLGS but I can certainly travel to Oregon City or wherever the war is at. Thanks for reading!

Our group is RCDD : Rose City Dukes and Duchesses

We have regular game nights and scheduled events for Flames of War

• Casual
    • Flames of War night at Oregon City Geeks and Games is Tuesday, 6:30-9:30 PM.
    • Flames of War League at Guardian Games is on Thursday, 6:00-10:00 PM.
  • Organized:
    • Usually on the Guardian Games calendar and also announced in our Ordo Forum section

If you are 21 or older, we are having a social and planning event on Saturday, DEC 28th at Guardian Games in the Extra Life room (upstairs) from 12 pm to 4 pm: Rose City Dukes and Duchesses Social Event

These are our hangouts online:

• Like 2