Roll a Will Save - Neurodiversity in Tabletop Gaming

Good start and congrats on getting something out there! One bit of feedback I have, that while sexism is addressed later in the piece, the discussion of old gamers and gatekeeping is very much centered around men and the male experience with those things back in the day. (Neckbeards, grognards, guys getting laid, Johnny come lately). There’s a certain erasure of women from the past of the hobby, and I feel like those couple of paragraphs reinforce that no girls allowed sentiment of the past. 
You have a nice flow and tone to your writing, having a neurodiverse kid I’m very interested in the topic and your experience with it. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the feedback! I based the old guard gatekeeping bit about my own personal experience, and I simply wasn't exposed to women in the hobby at that stage. I'll do some digging into that and asking for more feedback from older women gamers when I go to write part two for next week.

• Like 1