Night Lords Vs. the Universe.

Hilarious.  If you have interest in watching let me know.  My buddy challenged me to a duel with this poster.  Easy to use directions for using TTS are below.

Quick Army generation in Tabletop Simulator (TTS):
1. Make list in battlescribe
2. Save as roster file (rosz)
3. Import the list into battlescribe2tts.net, and get a code.
4. Search the TTS workshop for your army models and save.
5. Search the TTS workshop for battlescribe2tts and save.
6. Create game with your army models.
7. Grab a sample of each model used in the list. Drag to select the models, and right click and Save object on the models.
8. Load battlescribe2tts. Import your saved object model examples. (I generally have to switch to a 6x4 board as the models fall off)
9. Paste code from battlescribe2tts.net into the text box and Submit Code.
10. Click on the description of the model and then the model to link them. Success is a purple colored text box.
11. Generate army. Save the army as a Saved Object by selecting the army and right clicking on a model and choosing Save Object
12. Your army is ready for battle! To load your army, join a game, and click the objects button and Saved Objects, and drag the icon onto the table.

poster.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This game happened.  Early going was basically no one doing anything but sniping.  After that it got hot and heavy as the Raptors rained into the battle adn two of the three made charges into the major elements of his force, causing him to readjust his plans.  the Raptors used a Strat that locked their victims in combat saving them from a hailstorm of fire and concluding the life of the Tomb Blades.  Most of his army consistently refused to die and stubbornly clung on, scoring many points late that would bring the score close as my resources dwindled.  

In the end, when the smoke cleared... a final victor was determined.  Close battle.

Round 1.png

Round 2.png

Nathaniel Score III.png

• Like 2

Had another game with the Night Lords tonight against an elite Space Marine force.  Some serious firepower packed into that army, and Bobby G at the center of it all.  Facing them:  the hard bitten 9th Legion with nothing less than vengeance on their minds when they heard  Bobby G was back in town.  What a delightful Surprise...

2020-05-21 (1).png

2020-05-21 (3).png

2020-05-21 (4).png

2020-05-21 (2).png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...