11/1/22 Ordo game night at W.O.W. - Tuesday 5pm to 8pm

Weav

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $8 for Ordo Members, $3 for Ordo Warlord Champions, and FREE for Emperors! As always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE MISSION

Games we play: Warhammer 40kNecromunda, AoS, War Cry, Blood Bowl, board games and much more.

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

GAME NIGHT EXPECTATIONS

Ordo expects a high level of friendliness and fellowship at Game Nights. Please be aware that the Czar has the ability to ask a player to leave if the Czar feelsitnecessary. Games are meant to be fun, so let’s have fun.

On 10/30/2022 at 5:23 PM, BigMick37 said:

Killteam??? Was gonna start up a killteam campaign and figured the short day of Tuesday might be good to do it on. Anyone feel like doing a spec ops once a week games? Like crusade but for killteam.

I would be up for this and Tuesday nights are good for me. Only issues is I only have one game under my belt, so I’m still learning the rules and would need someone patient enough to help me with the rules (I’ve read the rules and watched a bunch of videos, but still have a bunch to learn).

7 minutes ago, Wes said:

I would be up for this and Tuesday nights are good for me. Only issues is I only have one game under my belt, so I’m still learning the rules and would need someone patient enough to help me with the rules (I’ve read the rules and watched a bunch of videos, but still have a bunch to learn).

Well tonight we are mainly gonna be planning the campaign and playing after, so we can definitely have someone walk ya through it tonight! Come on out and we can school ya up. What faction you running?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Candyjiblets said:

Oh no I've been sick so not trying to infect the club lol. This week I'm feelin better and not blessed with papa nurgle's gifts 

Good [big bad swear word] brother. Well you and me can play after we go over the campaign and maybe one of the other two that are showing can run some learning games for the new guy.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BigMick37 said:

Well tonight we are mainly gonna be planning the campaign and playing after, so we can definitely have someone walk ya through it tonight! Come on out and we can school ya up. What faction you running?

That would be great!

The only team I have assembled are these Gellerpox Infected that I did as a Halloween painting project.

I have the ‘22 book with their rules. I’d be willing to play another team if that’s easier but I’ll have to use someone else’s models.

ACA158B2-C391-4B86-8B8A-80C2042F7E66.jpeg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Wes said:

That would be great!

The only team I have assembled are these Gellerpox Infected that I did as a Halloween painting project.

I have the ‘22 book with their rules. I’d be willing to play another team if that’s easier but I’ll have to use someone else’s models.

These guys are rad! I say use 'em, I can walk you through a game or two. 

If you wanted to play Kommandos or Vet Guard I gotchu there as well! 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Wes said:

That would be great!

DAMMIT!!! That was exactly what i was about to get and quick paint for this lol. Well looks like its kommandos for me lol

Also If we can mix up the factions for this that would make it more fun so all of us can get some game time against the different types. So if you got others bring em! So far I only got kommandos as pathfinders are out of reach for me this moment. I will see if guardian gets some in as I have that 30 dollars off I have been waiting to use lol.

What time do you want to show up tonight guys?

1 hour ago, BigMick37 said:

Also If we can mix up the factions for this that would make it more fun so all of us can get some game time against the different types. So if you got others bring em! So far I only got kommandos as pathfinders are out of reach for me this moment. I will see if guardian gets some in as I have that 30 dollars off I have been waiting to use lol.

What time do you want to show up tonight guys?

I’m available anytime this afternoon really, so if it’s starting at 5pm I can be there then.

I have the box of the Hierotek circle arriving tomorrow. So I could play with that faction instead, might not be able to get them fully painted for next week though. For tonight I only have the Gellerpox. 

I love and have the Kommandos, just haven’t built them yet, so I can play with them too — I’m not picky! 😄

17 minutes ago, Wes said:

I’m available anytime this afternoon really, so if it’s starting at 5pm I can be there then.

I have the box of the Hierotek circle arriving tomorrow. So I could play with that faction instead, might not be able to get them fully painted for next week though. For tonight I only have the Gellerpox. 

I love and have the Kommandos, just haven’t built them yet, so I can play with them too — I’m not picky! 😄

Naw run your gellerpox brother. You will be good I will be jealous ROFL. Saves me money anyways lol. Anyways it does start from 4-5 pm your choice I will be there around 5ish.

• Like 1

Roger that! Ill set up in the room on the left. It is smaller and gives the blood bowl guys plenty of room as well. We can play up to four games at a time time there and run two at once in the other room if we get a few more. Right now the room on the left will do.

14 minutes ago, Wes said:

Ok I’ll see you tonight around 5ish

• Like 1