1/22/23: Ordo Fanaticus Game Day@ W.O.W. Sunday 10:30am - 3:00 pm

Blustorm

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $8 for Ordo Members, $3 for Ordo Warlord Champions, and FREE for Emperors & Imperators! As always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE GAMES

Games we play: All, with a focus on Warhammer 40k, Kill Team, Bloodbowl, Necromunda, board games and more.

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

BUT WHAT ABOUT COVID-19, RSV, Flu, etc?

Although Oregon and Washington no longer have mask mandates, we still require all our players to be courteous and conscious of their opponents and other players around them.  If you're feeling ill in any way - please stay home, and make sure to communicate with people you've been in contact with.   Ordo will continue to have masks available for anyone to use, and we're happy to make certain rooms mask only if anyone requests it.

GAME NIGHT EXPECTATIONS

Please be aware that as always, the Czar has the ability to ask a player to leave if the Czar feels it necessary. Game Nights are meant to be enjoyable, low-stress activities, so let’s have fun.

If anyone is interested in a Kill Team game, I can bring my minis/terrain with me. Otherwise, I can work on terrain or clubhouse cleanup, watch Mordheim games (if any), etc. 

Please post here if you plan on attending. In case of extreme weather (ice, snow, etc.), I will post a cancellation notice at least 24 hours prior to the Game Day. 

I can bring my orks and play one with ya. I am experimenting with new builds since my buggies squad got nerfed lol. 

Depending on when you arrive I can play you after or before blue. I assume since blue is opening he will be there when i am at 1030am, so if ya wanna roll in more so around noon I can game with ya then.

On 1/18/2023 at 9:53 AM, Magnus said:

I'll have 1k points of Thousand Sons for 40k, open to learning other games but that's the only army I have at the moment.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BigMick37 said:

I can bring my orks and play one with ya. I am experimenting with new builds since my buggies squad got nerfed lol. 

Depending on when you arrive I can play you after or before blue. I assume since blue is opening he will be there when i am at 1030am, so if ya wanna roll in more so around noon I can game with ya then.

Awesome! I'll head down mid to late morning with some minis to assemble as well 🙂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BigMick37 said:

I'll probably be there around 10am to open up and clean tables + bathrooms before others arrive, so feel free to to get there at 10:30 or earlier, @BigMick37

I'm not sure if we'll have any Mordheim players or anyone else there, but here's hoping. 🤞

1 hour ago, Blustorm said:

I'll probably be there around 10am to open up and clean tables + bathrooms before others arrive, so feel free to to get there at 10:30 or earlier, @BigMick37

I'm not sure if we'll have any Mordheim players or anyone else there, but here's hoping. 🤞

It all depends on the time I hit the train I will either be there around 1010 or 1040

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BigMick37 said:

[big bad swear word] sorry about this. Had a friend ask for help. I'm gonna be in Washington tonight and tomorrow. Sorry guys. One of my buddies I can't bail on. 

Understood. Thank you for the update.

I still plan on being there to open at 10:30am. I'll hang out till 12:30 or so, just in case anyone shows up for a later game. 

I may have recruited a new player.  He is trying to get childcare so things are a bit up in the air.  I think I will say I will come over no matter what even if I just sit around with Nate.  I could bring an Arkham horror scenario as a back up if it is just the two of us haha.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Blustorm said:

Understood. Thank you for the update.

I still plan on being there to open at 10:30am. I'll hang out till 12:30 or so, just in case anyone shows up for a later game. 

Alternatively, I can bring another 1000 point army and let Nate play Magnus no matter what happens if he is interested haha.

On 1/18/2023 at 9:53 AM, Magnus said:

I'll have 1k points of Thousand Sons for 40k, open to learning other games but that's the only army I have at the moment.

The person I recruited did not find childcare...I will bring 1000 Points of demons or genestealer cult and face off against tsons.

• Like 1