Ordo Kill Team Narrative Campaign

Candyjiblets

Heya all, was thinking about starting a narrative campaign for Kill Team. We'd all be playing on the same map each week, so we can stay on the same page narratively. Ideally everyone would run separate teams, but if you feel like grouping up and exploring the Gallowdark as a group that would be allowed. Collaboration and ideas are welcome! Shooting for games Tuesdays and Thursdays. 

I'd be playing the Vet Gaurd, a group of Kriegers lost to the warp whose ship collided with the Gallowdark.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll bring Navy Breachers of the 1st Low Atmosphere Marine Expeditionary (LAME).  Deployed with War Group Alpha-VII, the recently tithed regiment's mission is to seize valuable archeotech on the Gallowdark before it returns to the warp.

Ordered the Gallowdark terrain kit and once received I can build it up for a campaign.  I should be available for Tuesday/Thursday games.  We could run through the 9 narrative missions in order from Into the Dark.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ish said:

Haven’t played Kill Team (2021) yet… But, what the heck, might as well learn. I’ll bring the Talons of the Emperor, because it should be entirely possible to pacify an entire space hulk with only four models, right?

If they can pacify a hive tendril, then spzce hulkin should be a cakewalk

• Like 1