Skittering Horde for OFCC

So it looks like I will be bringing my Skaven back to the OFCC this year and I wanted to try something a little different while keeping what I have as I can't really paint at this point.

So here is what I'm thinking and the reasoning behind it.

Skaven Army: 2794.5 pts

Lords: 685 pts

Warlord on Brood Horror - 400 pts

Brood Horror has Skyre Claws and Rusted Armor upgrades.  Warlord has Armor of Destiny and Ogre Blade.

Grey Seer (General) - 285 pts

Talisman of Preservation

Thoughts:  I have never ever seen a Brood Horror.  Now is the time.  I took the GS because I love Skaven magic.  More than I like to spend on lords, but that Brood Horror isn't cheap.

Heroes: 451 pts

Plague Priest - 294 pts

L2 upgrade, IronCurse Icon, Flail, Plague Furnace

Chieftain - 112 pts

BSB, Halberd, Armor of Fortune, Luckstone

Warlock Engineer - 45 pts

Doomrocket

Thoughts: I have the Plague Furnace and PPs painted up and love it as a unit.  BSB is a requirement for Skaven and the Doomrocket is just so much in the Skaven spirit I had to take it.

Core: 839.5 Pts

Clan Rats x39, FC, Shields, Warp Thrower Team - 265.5 pts

Clan Rats x39, FC, Shields - 195.5 pts

Clan Rats x39, FC, Shields, Spears - 215 pts

Giant Rat Pack, 21 rats, 4 packmasters - 95 pts

Slaves 25, Musician, Pawleader, Shields - 68.5

Thoughts:  I have these painted in these numbers and these configurations.  Done.

Special - 419 pts

Plague Monks x34, FC, Plague Banner - 293 pts

Gutter Runners x7, Slings, Poisoned Attacks - 126 pts

Thoughts:  PlagueMonks a requirement with the Furnace.  And I love their feel.  Gutter Runners to give me something in the shooting phase and a scout.  My minor hope at war machine hunting.

Rare - 400 pts

HellPit Abomination, spikes - 250 pts

Doomwheel - 150 pts

Thoughts:  I have the HPA painted to high quality and love it.  The DW is just a great skaven item.

Overall Army Thoughts/Concerns:

Similar army than the one I have taken the last two years.  Changes are I got rid of the WLC and 2 rat darts.  Added the Brood Horror and changed up the magic items on the lords. 

I have 6 units of good size.  Only the Plague Monks are actually combat powerful.  The rest are more tar pits. 

I have 4 big things in the HPA, Brood Horror, DW, Plague Furnace which may be a bit much, but if I don't take something big I'll end up with another 500 skaven which are not getting painted anytime soon.

My magic is 6 levels (4/2) which is middle of the road power wise.  My Warlord on Broodhorror is a cannon target, but you only live once.

I think it is fairly middle of the road power wise, but would like to hear comments before I finalize it.