Ragnarok Dark Dwarves

Ish

Wonderful news, Oh Brethren of the Beard and Sisters of the Mine Shaft! Colin Patten of Ragnarok Miniatures has struck a deal with Gripping Beast (publishers of the wonderful Saga wargame) to sell his Duergr. These Dark Dwarves caused quite a stir a while back when they first got kickstarter-ed. They were available to order from Ragnarok Miniatures, but I guess demand outpaced his ability to manufacture. But now they’re coming to regular retail channels from Gripping Beast.

I have a massive army of the Dark Ages Dwarves sold by Conqueror Models by the same sculptor. They’re clearly fantasy world dwarves, but the design is wonderfully grounded with a sense of historical verisimilitude that I love. If dwarves had existed in the 11th Century, they’d have looked like these models.

I don’t have the budget for another giant army of dwarves (at the moment) but if any of you are in the market for some beardy baddies…

• Like 1