Who's going to Rainy Day Sunday?

Hey, BrainFireBob, you can't receive messages apparently (tried send you one), so hopefully you'll see this...

I live right next to rainy day games (about a 3 minute drive), and was looking for some people to play with.

I don't play at Rainy Day on their 40k day cause I'm not really into league/competitive play, and last I checked they used WYSIWYG, which is pretty stupid imho. I've been meaning to go in there on one of those days just to get my ass kicked and maybe convince some of them to play on other days, either at my place or in the shop.  I have a board and some terrain (I plan on making more any day now...)

I play Tau (3000+ points), and am getting into Necrons. I have a friend nearby that plays a little too; he has lots of Space Marines, tons of IG, Eldar, and a small amount of Orks, Tyranids, and Chaos Daemons.

Let me know if you wanna play some time. I'm free pretty much any time any day right now.