FoW Starter Pack

ShadowFortress

Also, not sure if you are interested, but I have some 3rd edition books that I am looking to get rid of (extras). I think 3rd ed was the best one yet...they have made compromises for 4th edition and went more vehicle heavy. Anyways, if you are interested in those, let me know. The north afrika and eastern front books were amazing at just the sheer number of lists and options. 

• 2 weeks later...

Been looking through the Flames of War store recently and found that there are actually a few Starter armies for most of the big nations. I can't stress enough how great these box sets are. At only $110 (which means you can typically find a little cheaper online) you get a fantastic value. Each one will give you a 100pt starting force which is pretty decent, plus most should work with what you got already with the two player starter. I see the germans have three box sets giving various armor options, and US have two. You have to go through the store as they aren't all listed under the Starter subcategory. But if you browse through the box sets for each nation, you should come across them. These are hands down the best value I've seen from any company trying to help new players out. Plus, you get a free rulebook in each one.

• Like 1

Also, check out amazon. I found several different two player starters there that are silly good. Most are Germans vs Soviets...but damn. We are talking < $70 and decent sized forces. There are also a bunch of mid war sets too that I didn't know about. Like they have a complete German Grenadier force, no tanks, just infantry and guns. And Soviets have something similar. And then on the flip side, I saw some all tank starters too. So depending on what period and theater you want, there are plenty of good options. Kind of makes me wish I didn't own so much FoW already. 🙂

Clash of Steel looks like a late war box with Germans and Russians. Plus they also have a T-34 company box for $100 with like 21 T-34s...which is basically half off the actual cost. 

https://www.amazon.com/Flames-War-Late-Soviet-SUAB12/dp/B08LGXN4YS/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1GRXXB3DGW7IW&keywords=flames+of+war+t-34&qid=1699031479&sprefix=flames+of+war+t-34%2Caps%2C131&sr=8-3&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.18630bbb-fcbb-42f8-9767-857e17e03685