Warhammer Day reveals...anyone else think that was quite underwhelming?

So lets see...Old World...some Bret kits...<yawn>....nothing about the game itself... had I an interest in Brets, might be different, but no, don't need another army.

Kill Team - two new bands....and new way they are being released. I sort of feel like this is a way for them to charge more for the striking scorps by making it a KT box set. Not quite sure. Also, seems odd that a single 10 man squad would be the KT because it isn't like there are a whole lot of options for aspect warriors, not within a single type I mean. Still scratching my head on that one. Both seem far better for 40K release than KT... Also, not a fan of the scorpion open face helmet...ugh...yeah...what elf wants to get shot in the face?

40K - some necron codex info...stormlord model...nothing bad there, but nothing too terribly interesting either....ad mech....wtf? stilt-man? wha? So a single model kit that gives you a really tall target, squishy, and gets one shot each round. Hard pass. A little bit of info about the codex.

AoS - don't know, don't care. 🙂 Honestly, haven't really looked at all since I don't play AoS. Models look nice...but you can say that about almost every model gw makes. <shrug>

So yeah....pretty much nothing to get excited about at all. At least from my point of view. But honestly, I didn't see enough info about anything in there that would create some buzz. But wanted to see what the rest of ordo thought.

• Like 1