What? I'm confused.

ShadowFortress

The difference is in the Motivation, Is Hit On, and Skill boxes. The models are not different, so you could buy a platoon of M5s and use them for either of those units (vet vs non-vet). I'd assume the point cost for the vet units are slightly higher.

Also, FoW has the Forces of War links...this is their in house army builder. It is a great tool and I can't stress enough how you should use it to make lists. It will cost a little bit of money...but I mean a little bit. For instance, say you want to do a late war US list, you purchase the late war US file on the site, and then can build as many US lists as you want. Sorry, my cats are distracting me from making a good post. But look into it. Compared to like GW which makes you pay a monthly fee to use their builder and then you have to buy codexes....FoW only makes you pay a few bucks for each Company you want to run. So if you only want to run armored companies, you just buy the armored company lists. You don't have to pay for the ones you aren't going to play.

• Like 1