Tomb Kings Rising

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2024 at 7:54 AM, Duckman said:

I hear ya.  Congrats on hitting 1500!  How many points you got total?

Around 3000 or so.  I have had these models for about 20 years, I will paint to 2000pt army then move to Legions Imperialis get that army painted. Then back to old world and beastmen.

• Like 2

What are you going to do for beastmen?  Do you have models socked away or are you hoping for the new releases or what?

Personally, I am starting an escalation league at the end of the month and I am planning on printing my army...  MyMiniFactory users Beastarium and Claybeast have some really nice models that I am going to be using.  Was just finishing my shopping list up, as a matter of fact.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Duckman said:

What are you going to do for beastmen?  Do you have models socked away or are you hoping for the new releases or what?

Personally, I am starting an escalation league at the end of the month and I am planning on printing my army...  MyMiniFactory users Beastarium and Claybeast have some really nice models that I am going to be using.  Was just finishing my shopping list up, as a matter of fact.

I have a good amount of Beastmen(most painted by Scott Shoemaker) I have printed minotaur and the large giant monsters I got from mierce miniatures. It's a sizable force maybe 2500+ pts 

I'll have to check those mymini creators out.

• Like 1