2/22/24 Ordo Fanaticus Game Night @W.O.W. 4pm - 9pm

Blustorm

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $8 for Ordo Members, $3 for Ordo Warlord Champions, and FREE for Emperors & Imperators! As always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE GAMES

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40k, Necromunda, Star Wars Legion, WtOW, and Turnip 28. 

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

I'll be there to open and close this Thursday GN Feb 22nd. I am looking for a 600 - 800 point game of Star Wars Legion. Please message me or post in this thread if you are looking for a Legion opponent. If I don't find an opponent, I can always work on clubhouse organization and cleanup.

Please post here if you plan on attending.

I'm thinking Rebels, as I have painted up 4 units of Troopers + Luke in the last couple months and I want to see how they look on the tabletop. I also assembled two AT-RTs last weekend and I want to try them out. I don't think I'll need to borrow any units from Salty Monkey's stock, so feel free to use any/all of those.

How many points were you thinking?

4 hours ago, Tao Tsê-Mung said:

@Blustorm Nice!
I like bigger games so 800pts sounds good if you can comfortably field it.

Well, I tried making up a list and it looks like I can just about make it to 700 points, if I proxy a small 4 model unit of Commandos. Is that alright? I still have to assemble the Clan Wren box, but after that, I can probably do 800 points no prob. I also need to eventually build 4 speeder bikes for Imperial force as well. 

LMK

1 minute ago, Blustorm said:

Well, I tried making up a list and it looks like I can just about make it to 700 points, if I proxy a small 4 model unit of Commandos. Is that alright? I still have to assemble the Clan Wren box, but after that, I can probably do 800 points no prob. I also need to eventually build 4 speeder bikes for Imperial force as well. 

LMK

I'm always fine with proxies, also If I run empire using Salty's dudes so you could totally use Salty's rebel troopers or at-rt in there as well.
Since there's only ever time for one game I just like to have a long fun one.

1 hour ago, Tao Tsê-Mung said:

I'm always fine with proxies, also If I run empire using Salty's dudes so you could totally use Salty's rebel troopers or at-rt in there as well.
Since there's only ever time for one game I just like to have a long fun one.

Ok, I wasn't sure if you were going to play Rebels like you usually do. Yeah, if I can use one of Salty's rebel trooper units and the AT-RT, I can do 800 points. I'll convert my 700 point list up to 800 points then. LMK if you have further questions or comments. I should be there on Thursday by 3:30 and I'll get the table set up. I'm thinking of making up a Jundland wastes table. Lots of crags and rock formations etc. 

Anyway, see you then! 🙂