Threejacks

2k Unbound lists that will Dominate

Mekanigrots on the Rampage!!

30 Killa Kans (all units of one each)  Rockets/Grot repairs 

Morkanaut with KFF and Grot repairs.

Big Mek with Mega and Fixin Kap thingy..he goes in the Naut

Big Mek with Kff

2 Meks go with the Mega Big Mek in the Morkanaut

5 Lobbas 5 Ammo Runts --KFF Mek goes here.

So with the Space Wolves/Orks box coming next week I expect a whole slew of cheap Kans will be up for grabs

Not likely I will buy them though ,just thinking how it would be fun to do something like this :biggrin:

Next list!

I know nothing about those new ork half-titans, but how does this list cope with heavy armor? I see rockets and lobbas and melee cans, but nothing majorly substantial for coping with AV14-15. Seems like that sort of armor would be more common in unbound lists.

No smash ,they are just walkers.

AV14?

Well the Morkanaut has 2 sources of str7 ap2,one of which is a blast...and of course it has a str 10 ap2 klaw.

But having 30 str 8 ap3`s  available should be fun to play with.Oh and I should point out that those are all at BS3 :biggrin:

2k worth of land raiders is what 8 tanks?..maybe 9?..and I know that the Hurrican bolters wont hurt front and side armor on the kans.

I suppose 2k of Russes could waste all the Kans..but the ones that do get to them can still wreck their backsides pretty easily as the Kan Klaw is str7 ap 2 and will have 3 attacks on the charge.How many Russes can ya run in a 2k anyway?...12-14?

Kans only have 2 HP but rem with vehicles now you pretty much need at least ap2 for a chance at the explodes..so even with ap1 thats 33% chance otherwise its just one HP of which I would have a 33% chance of reparing before getting shot at again.

And ya know...we are talking 30 targets in the case of non blast weapons.

Anyhow..what list will beat it down! :laugh: