Greetings citizens,

I have new unopened in box

Tau Sunshark Bomber

Chaos Marauders

I have on the sprue

Tau Hammerhead Gunship

3-4 Chaos Knights

the High Elves and Skaven from Island of Blood

Old Greater demon of Tzeentch metal (full disclosure; I tried to assemble this and could never get it to stick; I am not ept enough to pin (I am inept but I think it is funnier to say the first way), you will want to look. I don't think any harm has been done, but there sure hasn't been any good done...

Some miscellaneous mostly assembled, poorly painted Vampire Counts I bought with a carrying case..which I never use. 

Ask if you are looking for other stuff, I may have it...ton of assembled, mostly painted in a variety of qualities Bretonnians, some decently painted dwarves (quite a few of them) for example...

Wants:

Riptide

Broadsides

Chaos Defiler

Long fangs or Devastators

Obliterators

Deathwing Knights

Nephilim Jetfighter

Ravenwing Dark Talon

Centurions

And if you have something not on the list, make an offer, we can always negotiate. 

And of course I can always work out something cash wise. Make a fair offer it will probably be taken. I am in the Beaverton area but I travel heavily for tennis, racquetball and softball so get to Hillsboro, Oregon City, Delta park and St helens

Thanks for looking and your time.

updated to remove stuff sold