Super Heavy Transport question

Threejacks

When a Stompa loaded with boyz suffers catastrophic damage each model takes the Str10 AP2 hit..I get that...

My Question is ...is that a shooting attack? so they can use the Big Meks MegaKFF 4+ invuln save? ( That was inside of course)

Or are they not on the ground as yet and the save would still only apply to the vehicle,,,which is already dead..

Does the KFF function inside a vehicle? If yes, I don't see an issue with this.

Still, if you lose the stompa seems like having the cargo survive is the least of your concerns...

IF the Bearer of the KFF is inside a vehicle then the vehicle receives the save bonus..otherwise the save bonus radiates out 6" from the model equipped with it covering all models touched.

Yes when 6th edition + Escalation rules equaled a 3vp price tag on a dead SH I just counted the game pretty much over at that point.But now that SH`s no longer give the 3 VP`s when they go down and having all units capable of scoring,the 3-4 units inside can be a very nice addition on the field should they survive...especially in Maelstrom missions.

IF the Bearer of the KFF is inside a vehicle then the vehicle receives the save bonus..otherwise the save bonus radiates out 6" from the model equipped with it covering all models touched.

So it doesn't affect the unit, just the vehicle, while embarked? In such a case, models take the damage without KFF as the explosion is resolved while they are still embarked.

I was thinking it was like my Power Field Generator, which only affects the unit embarked in the vehicle, not the vehicle or those nearby.

I can see it both ways as well...not allowing it due to the vehicle having just exploded and the units inside are still being "Ejected" makes sense..but on the other hand the other hand with sequencing the vehicle would already be dead by the time the "ejecting" models are dealt with so yeah...

How would I go about submitting a question to GW on this?   

...I know ...that's a pretty stupid lulz question...

You don't place the models until they are wounded and casualties removed. This means the models aren't within range raw is pretty clear (not crystal) and you did get complete protection from small arms and the stompa had protection from the big guns... Rai seem like the kff had already tried to protect things so you don't get any more help...

You don't place the models until they are wounded and casualties removed. This means the models aren't within range raw is pretty clear (not crystal) and you did get complete protection from small arms and the stompa had protection from the big guns... Rai seem like the kff had already tried to protect things so you don't get any more help...

Yeah that makes the most sense with the hits from the explosion being simultaneous....really miss my Cybork invulns though,heh

• Like 1