OFCC 2015 - Malifaux Masters

Mach_5

OFCC 2015 - Malifaux Masters

I'm happy to announce that during this years OFCC I'll be running a Malifaux Masters event!

The event will run Saturday and Sunday of OFCC (more info including Hotel info HERE).

Cost: $45 (20% discount for Ordo Champion members!)

Rules:
You may use any models from the M2e Rulebook and Crossroads.

All models must be painted and based (3 colour minimum!)

Games will be 50ss.

You must select one Faction to use for all of the games.

What to bring:

A good attitude!

Stat Cards (official release cards only)

Fate Deck
Tape Measure
30mm Scheme Markers (blank bases work in a pinch)
30mm Corpse and Scrap Markers (if required for your crews)
Rulebook

SCHEDULE

Saturday

Game 1: 10:30 to 12:30
LUNCH: 12:30 to 1:30
Game 2: 1:30 to 3:30
BREAK 3:30 to 3:45
Game 3: 3:45 to 5:45

Sunday
Game 4: 10:00 to 12:00
LUNCH: 12:00 to 1:00
Game 5: 1:00 to 3:00
Prizes and announcements: 3:00 to finish

Scoring and award categories 
Best General - Highest score in Victory Points
Best Sportsman - Highest favorite opponent score (player voted)
Best Army Presentation - Highest army presentation score (player voted)

In the event of a Tie for an award, the player with the highest Sportsmanship score will win.  If players are tied in Sportsmanship the highest Presentation score will win.  We expect hard fought battles and may the best man/woman win, but in true OFCC spirit we prize Sportsmanship above all others.

Prizes!

You can bet we'll be putting together a good amount of prize support, which will of course be raffled among all attendees.  

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Are you think about using campaign rules? I haven't had a chance to check out but just curious?

Since masters is in the title is this going to be a more tourney event or a story event like walpurgius?

2 major malifaux events in my neighborhood count me in.

What is minimum number not to get canceled?

No campaign rules or story encounters like Breaching the Faux (formerly Walpurgis), though there may yet be a story-encounter style tournament on the Friday night. Not sure if there'd be any campaign rules in that as they'd be in beta still.

Not sure about minimum numbers but lets aim high!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I might be able to get a decent crew together from Tacoma to come down for this. I'm still waiting on my time off to get approved, and I think once we're a week or two into the escalation league, I'll convince everyone else to jump on board.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Obscure Reference
If you are planning on participating in this years Malifaux Masters and Story Encounter you NEED TO BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY! 

We are one person shy in the Masters event. If we do not reach 8 players then the event WILL BE CANCELED!

We are five people shy in the Story Encounter. If we do not reach 8 players then the event WILL BE CANCELED!

I do not want either of these events to be canceled. Please sign up! If you are new to the game SIGN UP! If you are a veteran of Malifaux (dare I say a Master?) then SIGN UP! If you just like playing for fun then continue to have fun by SIGNING UP!

We can't do this without you. If we want this event to continue in the future then we need to show Ordo that we Malifaux players have a presence in this community! SO SIGN UP TODAY!!!