OFCC - Eldar fluffy bunny list - they said it couldn't be done...

Right. That was my point. you said 'they can both get...'

As for FNP, while true that the IMPERIAL knight can't get FNP, they can get both IWND, and a whole team of repair models to replenish any lost HP rather quickly.

Added a word and a comma. Happy?

No, it is still pretty awkward. Suggested fix: 

As for FNP, while true that the IMPERIAL knight can't get FNP, it can get  a whole team of repair models to replenish any lost HP rather quickly. Also, both Knights and WK can get IWND, 

Then if you know what I mean, then it doesn't need fixing. Language is about conveying ideas to others. If you understand, then it's fine.

Still, you typically debate more of my posts than the grammar and punctuation. I guess you agree with the other bits?

Then if you know what I mean, then it doesn't need fixing. Language is about conveying ideas to others. If you understand, then it's fine.

Still, you typically debate more of my posts than the grammar and punctuation. I guess you agree with the other bits?

I didn't know what you meant until you clarified it. Hence the reason that I posted my original response correcting your post.

Wraithknights don't have HP...

Once you corrected that I did. You then tried to fix the grammar. I was duty-bound to assist in that.

Also, while I agree that your points were factual, I don't agree that they are a mitigating factor for WK vs Knight.

1. situational

2. Same 12 in move right?

3. this one has no ranged D or high init D

4. agreed

5. Gargantuans don't get toe cover

6. agreed

Where in the GC rules does it say they get cover saves differently than MCs?

MCs get cover in the same way as infantry, for example, being in ruins or rubble only requires your model be partially standing on the terrain piece to get a 4+ cover save. The GC rules state that a GC is an MC but with the changes listed in that section. I do not see anything in that section that refers to cover saves.

As much as Reece, the guy who all but runs the ITC, complains about InControl's barbed heirodule with it's toe on some rubble and in a shrouded bubble getting 2+ cover saves. I'm very certain that if you could point him in the direction of the rules that say GCs don't get that he'd greatly appreciate it.

• Like 1

Stuff about terrain

Quoted you on a different, more on topic thread, here: http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/24732-terrain-rules-schools-of-thought-in-7th-edition/

I love how my army thread has been derailed by knight vs WK talk....

:(

Sorry about that. Suggest reposting the entire list to get people back on topic, like this:

Army - Eldar Craftworlds - The Burning Star Craftworld (1999 pts)

CAD  (1222)

• HQ 
  •    Farseer - Skyrunner (115)
  •    Autaurch - Wings, Fusion Pistol, PW, Banshee Mask (115)
  • Troops
  •    10 Dire Avengers - Exarch w/ Scattershield/PW (160)
  •         Wave Serpent - SCannon, Brightlance (125)
  •     5 Rangers (60)
  •     3 Windriders - 1 w/ SCannon (61)
  • Fast
  •     6 Swooping Hawks - Exarch w/ Hawks Talon (116)
  • Heavy
  •     Falcon - Scatter Laser and SCannon (135)
  •     Wraithknight - Suncannon/Shield w/ StarCannons (335)

Aspect Host (+1 BS) (416)

• 8 Warp Spiders - Exarch w/ TW DSpinners (167)
  • 5 Fire Dragons - Exarch w/ FirePike (135)
  • 3 Dark Reapers - Starshot missles, Exarch (114)

Aspect Host (+1 WS) (361)

• 6 Striking Scorpions - Exarch w/ Claw (159)
  • 5 Striking Scorpions - Exarch (95)
  • 8 Banshees - Exarch w/ Executioner (124)

OP is looking for feedback regarding the list, specifically regarding his use of it in the OFCC.