Lookin for ork bitz

looking to buy or trade for burna boy backtanks the plastic ones. I need 10 total. There for my bully boyz I have 5 built need 10 more. I'm turning them sideways and using them as boilers for my mega nobz. hose makes a perfect exhaust pipe. If ya have some let me know ill buy as many as ya got. 

Thanks TW

Hello there,

Sorry, I'm not sure if these are the ones you're looking for.  I have (9) backpacks that look like this:

*  they all have little exhaust pipes coming off of them

*  there's a big boiler part

*  there's a smaller boiler part

Are those what you're looking for?  If so, like I said I have (9) of them and you're welcome to have them just let me know.

Stay safe,

don

TW_Haines,

I can put them in a sammich baggie and drop them off tomorrow (Tuesday) before I go instruct at the college... so between 4pm and 5pm hopefully?  If not then, then soon.  But the sammich bag will have TW_Haines written on it.

Don't worry about things like payment... if it helps your army build, then by all means it beats them sitting in my orks bitz box, eh?  Happy to help ya out!  If this really strikes you and makes you feel funny, I'm sure we can trade bitz or something, I dunno.  Like I said, happy to help the local gaming scene if I can.

Stay safe,

don

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.