LF bits to trade for or purchase

dalmer

Hello there,

If anyone has the following bits and would be open to trading other bits for them or having me purchase them, please let me know.

I was able to finish off my Dark Angels army list and only need a few items:

*  (2) right-handed flamer pistols... I have the arms up to the wrists, just need the flamer pistols and don't mind if they have right hands on them*

*  (1) Ravenwing bike frame with wheels... I have everything else:  fairings; handlebars; rider and all their kit; etc.  Just need the bike with wheels

*  (1) lascannon backpack and right arm stump... I have for some reason the main lascannon and the left arm plug in but can't find the backpack or right arm which is weird

Thank you in advance for looking.  I have tons o' bits for like 7 different armies so if you're looking for something in particular hopefully I have it so we can swap!

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Hello there,

Thank you so much for looking, it's appreciated!

As to the "something orky" are there specific bits you need/want?  Or any models (i.e. "I really need two more sluggas")?  Please let me know so I can dig around, thanks!

stay safe,

don

Hello there,

Sorry for the delay, wonky work schedule.

I work 2020-0700 hours on Wed/Thurs/Fri this week.  Please feel free to leave it at DTG with my name (Don Almer) on it or if you be-bop past the Bellingham Police Department you can do likewise there.

Any particular guns/bitz you're looking for?  I can go through my Ork box tonight!

Stay safe,

don

Hello there,

Sorry for the delay, wonky work schedule.

I work 2020-0700 hours on Wed/Thurs/Fri this week.  Please feel free to leave it at DTG with my name (Don Almer) on it or if you be-bop past the Bellingham Police Department you can do likewise there.

Any particular guns/bitz you're looking for?  I can go through my Ork box tonight!

Stay safe,

don

Ok sounds good. Ill drop it by the store after work. Anything big really. If it looks ridiculous on an ork or a vehicle, it should work lol. 

Ill be leaving the whole sprue I found. Either keep the bits or bring em back, I am not parital.

Hello there,

I picked up the sprue at DTG, a thousand thanks.

I'm just going to drop off my orks bitz box and my vehicles bitz box so you can go through both and take what you need and feel is appropriate.

Would it be best for you to have me drop this off at the next Tuesday game night, or...?   Please just let me know.  I reckon this way you can pick through stuff and determine its worth.

Thanks again for the sprue, it'll really help me make my HQ!

Stay safe,

don

Hello there,

I picked up the sprue at DTG, a thousand thanks.

I'm just going to drop off my orks bitz box and my vehicles bitz box so you can go through both and take what you need and feel is appropriate.

Would it be best for you to have me drop this off at the next Tuesday game night, or...?   Please just let me know.  I reckon this way you can pick through stuff and determine its worth.

Thanks again for the sprue, it'll really help me make my HQ!

Stay safe,

don

Yeah I can make it this tuesday night for sure.

Copy that... please let me know if I can drop them off any time this week either at DTG or a more-specific location.

I'm on night shift Wednesday through Sunday and thus can bring them in with me prior to working at 2020 hours.

Sorry to read that you're sick... hope you get well soon!

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

psst Eli

Thanks for the courier task... please let me know if I can get you a coffee card or something for your efforts.  Dropping them off at DTG is fine, I'll eventually get in there I'm sure.

Thank you again for your efforts, I appreciate it.

Stay safe,

don

Copy that... please let me know if I can drop them off any time this week either at DTG or a more-specific location.

I'm on night shift Wednesday through Sunday and thus can bring them in with me prior to working at 2020 hours.

Sorry to read that you're sick... hope you get 

sure thing. ill aim for next tuesday. thanks

Hello there,

Works for me if it works for you... thanks for the swap!

I'll pick up the bitz boxes from DTG... holler if you ever are looking for any bitz, I have like 8 boxes!

Stay safe and thanks again for the swap, my HQ looks bad@$$ on the bike

don

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.