Looking for small white chaos decals

splinx

Hello there,

I have (24) of this Chaos Space Marine Transfer Sheet in my bitz box:

$_35.JPG

Tell me all the icons you want and I can cut them out and put 'em in a baggie and mail them to you.  Wasn't sure if anything else caught your hobby eye besides the chaos 8-pointers so just let me know, happy to help.  No charge, they're just chillin' in a bitz box so they'd be happier helping someone else.

And if you want the entire sheets instead, totally fine.

Stay safe,

don

Hi Don! Firstly thank you for your offer!

The decals in question are the small white chaos star in-between the iron warriors logo and the large Khorne logo. And i think a couple down the bottom left hand corner just over the black and yellow striping. Please let me pay postage at least for the decals. PM me with your paypal and I will shoot over some money. 

Thanks again buddy. 

Sam

Hello there,

The decals have all been cut and there should be (3x24) lots of them.

I put them in a small plastic baggie and put a folded piece of paper (letter sized) around that so it doesn't look to the USPS that I'm mailing you acid or some other psychotropic drug in a baggie.

PM me a mailing address or post it here and I'll send it out tomorrow.  And seriously, don't worry about postage... couple of stamps for a 40k project is a small donation on this end.

Stay safe,

don