Extralife Charity NIGHT LORDS

Lord Hanaur

EDIT:

Dusted them off and glued them back together.  Practiced about six games.  This is for the charity for the childrens hospital.

Best story thus far was tonight.  I fought an Iron Hands army with 9 Dreadnoughts, 2 Land Raiders and 2 Rhinos plus a Tech Priest and 20 Marines.  I thought "Big Guns Never tire?  Perfect!"

I killed precisely one Marine the entire game and tied.  YUS!  Tactics for the win (or in this case tie).  I suppose TECHNICALLY my Mutilator killed 10 models since the one dude he did manage to remove caused the enemy unit to flee off the board.  Still...  I mean... Tying that game was pretty awesome after removing only one model by my own efforts.

My loss came at Flugers tournament.  I fought Nurgle Daemons, and forgot to move Rhinos into position not once but twice (and immobilized one on a third attempt), collectively costing me the game!  Derpy derp.

Wins were against Necrons, Tyranids, Space Marines and Grey Knights.

Thoughts?

Night Lords Total Roster Cost: 1996

76pts   1 Obliterator (Mark of Nurgle)

75pts   4 Chaos Space Marines

1 Aspiring Champion

40pts  1 Chaos Rhino (Dirge Caster)

75pts   4 Chaos Space Marines

1 Aspiring Champion

80pts   4 Chaos Space Marines [black Legion] (Veterans of the Long War)

1 Aspiring Champion (Veterans of the Long War)

61pts   1 Mutilator, (Mark of Nurgle)

130pts  1 Chaos Lord (Nurgle, Jump Pack, Sigil of Corruption, Powerfist+ Combi Melta)

275pts            1 Chaos Lord (HQ) [black Legion], 160 pts (Mark of Nurgle + Blight Grenades+ Melta Bombs + Sigil of Corruption + Combi-Meltagun+ Veterans of the Long War) + Chaos Bike + 1 The Eye of Night + The Hand of Darkness

330pts 13 Raptors (Mark of Nurgle) + Meltagun x2

1 Raptor Champion (Melta Bombs + Mark of Nurgle + Power Axe x1)

330pts   13 Raptors (Mark of Nurgle) + Meltagun x2

1 Raptor Champion (Melta Bombs + Mark of Nurgle + Power Axe x1)

170pts              1 Heldrake

• Like 2

Yeah I was sort of fretting about Psyker defense since Psykers are just so strong, but last game I hardly rolled over a 2 for Psyker dice and Nurgle powers are cool but not THAT cool plus I can't cast from inside the Rhino where i ideally like to stay with him.  And then theres the issue of how awesome my Night Lord champion looks.  I have large butterfly wings strapped to his back and it looks real cool.  He's the old sculpt holding a space marine skull in the "Yoric I knew him well" pose with a multimelta pointed the opposite way.  

anywho...  The more I think about it the more i like the Chaos Champion idea...  I mean why would the Night Lords NOT have a Jump Champion?  I have one on a bike and one on wings, I've got all the bases covered when it comes to Night Lords and the way they fight.

• Like 1