For Seattle* area is Cafe Mox/Card Kingdom the place for KoW?

llesh

howdy all, im in a generalized 25 mile from seattle* area and i have been looking around for game shops to in no order:

1. play at, so resources like space, tables, terrain are a big one

2. shop at, so stocking kings of war is kinda a big one

3. has people who play kings of war at the location

anyone have any suggestions as to locations?

some of the bigger ones i have found so far are at best neutral about kow, and worse they did not know the game i was talking about when i called them, specifically cafe mox is on the fence waiting to see if people play before stocking the game, do many people play there?

I'm not aware of any stores in the Seattle area that regularly play KoW, but I've known Mox, Card Kingdom, and Games and Gizmos to all have people playing it. There is an event at Mox sometime mid November (I think the 14th, but don't quote me on it) which would be a good place to meet up with the local crowd.

I know that games and Gizmos in Redmond will order anything you want. They told me if they get enough people ordering stuff they would start stocking it.

ya, which is cool and all, and the same kinda thing cafe mox was saying.... not really too helpful i think though, i mean i can order from mantic's website as well as they can and have it delivered to my house with free shipping over ($75?)

thanx though, it is some good info, i had not looked at games and gizmos

ya, which is cool and all, and the same kinda thing cafe mox was saying.... not really too helpful i think though, i mean i can order from mantic's website as well as they can and have it delivered to my house with free shipping over ($75?)

thanx though, it is some good info, i had not looked at games and gizmos

yea this is why i think game shops are making huge mistakes.  with the internet and cheaper bulk shipping, noones going to order through a store.  when people come to a store they want to walk in and pick something up to support their LGS.  it defeats the purpose of a store if you have to go there twice to get something when you can just have it delivered to your doorstep...

that saying, if you are ever in the pdx area surprisingly Guardian Games has two shelves of KoW.  not like the two book cases of AoS(and whfb) but its at least something...

• Like 1