Would this Khorne WFB Legions army convert well to AoS?

I haven't played AoS but I'm hoping you guys can take a look at my model selection for my WFB Khorne Legions list and tell me if it would be a good AoS model selection?  I want to sell it as AoS/WFB if it makes sense, to get more out of it from potential AoS players.

It's pro-painted, has all GW's Khorne-specific stuff (their Khorne Banners of Rage unit standards, Khorne character models, etc.), uses all the most recent models.  Only drawback I think is that it's square-based... not sure if that's a deterrent to AoS player? Anyway here's the model list.

1 Bloodthirster
1 Khorne Chaos Lord on Juggernaut
1 Khorne Exalted Hero with Axe and Shield
1 Chaos Lord on Daemonic Mount
1 Chaos Lord on foot
3 sets of Chosen Command
25 (5 sets of 5) Chosen
1 Chaos Chariot
1 Gorebeast Chariot
12 Chaos Knights
6 Skullcrushers of Khorne
20 Chaos Warhounds
1 Hellcannon

What do you AoS guys think, should I list this as an AoS army as well?  Or just defunct WFB with potential to convert?

Thanks,
Nathan

All of that stuff works just fine in AoS:)

The only thing to be mindful of when listing is maybe list the large model count units as a minimum scroll amount such as the Chosen being a unit of 5.You can probably make a bit more money and have an easier time selling them.The warhounds my be an exception as they have a poor save and most players would probably want to run a larger unit so maybe do 2 units of 10 on those.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you have probably 2 complete armies worth of Warscrolls with your list there,so an AoS player is not likely to buy the whole lot if you listed it that way.Most games play with between 6-8 warscrolls and you have at least 15 there if you run some of the totals as multiple scrolls.

Hope that helps:)

That's really helpful thanks!  So maybe divide it into units of warscroll size, and sell them separately (but all at once with combined shipping)?

I can go through the AoS warscrolls and see what sizes the units come in.  Just to be sure I understand, you're suggesting grouping them into min-sized units (excepting the hounds), right?