Brutal Emissary proxy suggestions?

McNathanson

Just wondering if anyone has found a good proxy based on the picture?  I've thought there should be a Guild Marshal style casket due to "Back in the Box!".  And a six-gun obviously.  I'm almost thinking just doing a head-swap on the Guild Marshal that is down with his cloak out, and putting him on top of a cage of some kind to raise his height.

What are you all considering, if (like me) you don't want to wait for the model's release?

Thanks!

I'm looking for a ram skull and not finding much.  I have the steer skull from the malifaux ghost town bits blister.  I was thinking beastmen would be a good source, too.  I'll scan through the GW store today and see if I can find something with the right curve and texture on the horns... I could just take the horns and put them on a different skull, if needed.

Just wondering if anyone has found a good proxy based on the picture?  I've thought there should be a Guild Marshal style casket due to "Back in the Box!".  And a six-gun obviously.  I'm almost thinking just doing a head-swap on the Guild Marshal that is down with his cloak out, and putting him on top of a cage of some kind to raise his height.

What are you all considering, if (like me) you don't want to wait for the model's release?

Thanks!

He's actually got a pretty cool model already out.

http://www.amazon.com/Wyrd-Miniatures-wyr1050-Brutal-Effigy-/dp/B0080HBS7E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448057960&sr=8-1&keywords=brutal+effigy

Pax is right. you can use any of the Avatar models to represent the Emissary. It was wyrds way to include the avatars after realizing they really wouldn't fit into the non campaign game. So you can get the old avatars (for masters put out prior to the "Event" which is just before the ten thunders book if I remember right) And any avatar for any of the models in the faction may serve as the emissary for that faction. So you could say get hottie girl Zorida to be the emmissary for the NB and run with Chompy or Lilith as your master.

Or you could pretty much just use any model you want on a 50 mm base that is not a current Malifaux carded model.

If I remember correctly Justin said they aren't planning on making emissary production models since people have and can get the avatar models. (or it may be that they are going to wait till they have time in the production/modeling cycle).