Laws of War game balancing

Threejacks

Updated the composition link thread with this one,forgot to post it there with the others.Anyhow its supposedly from GW and was released(or leaked) with a link on Warseer back in August.Strange that it was removed shortly after but I gather that's normal for Warseer to do that stuff.

Heres our link-http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/25811-laws-of-war-allegedly-official-balancing-rules-for-aos/

Thank Pretre for grabbing it as I don't think theres any other links for it anymore.

Many posting about it at the time seemed to think it was fan made and not from GW,certainly may be true but it sure looks to me like it could be GW official.Now that ive played many games I can see something like this actually working pretty good for balance.Some of these scrolls are quite annoying and this system really makes players want to match up power levels as close as possible.If one side get just 2-3 of the scrolls to use during a game that could really shut an army down.

Anyhow I would like to give this a go.It pretty much sticks with the BRB premise of just bringing what you want to play as in no real restrictions,just match and deploy warscrolls until you are ready to start.

Now I think we should still at least use a wound comp w/slot restrictions but due to the last couple of games my son and I have had with the 100 wound cap going on for 3+ hours at the turn 6 point,I would like to reduce the wound cap to 75 or so and make it 1-4 heros with 1-3 monsters/Warmachines.