My Stormcast

Steel Angel

Here's what I came up with. Sigmar's special ops unit They do they diry work others don't.

Nightshades

HEROES

Lord Celestant On Dracoth (2.5)

Lord Relictor (1)

Knight Venator (1)

UNITS

Retributors x 5 (2)

Prosecutors x 3 (1)

Liberators x 5 (1)

Liberators x 5 (1)

Judicators x 5 (1.5)

MONSTERS

Sigmar Colossus (Treeman Ancient)

80 wounds total

• Like 1

Lord Celestant On Dracoth can't beat immune to battleshock.

I suppose. With such tiny units, and rather high bravery (6 is lowest bravery), are you really having issues with battleshock? Plus that ability only functions for Stormcast Eternals, and will not benefit your hippy elf friends....

Or is it just that none of the other heroes have command abilities?

You know, the general doesn't have to be a hero in this game. Anyone can be general, even a member of a squad. Since that Lord Celestant is one of your faster models, it would be useful to be able to keep him away from your other forces to capitalize on his speed. I'd personally pick a backfield model to be the general, as it's my opponent's objective in most games to slay my general, so I want him hard to reach.

I suppose. With such tiny units, and rather high bravery (6 is lowest bravery), are you really having issues with battleshock? Plus that ability only functions for Stormcast Eternals, and will not benefit your hippy elf friends....

Or is it just that none of the other heroes have command abilities?

You know, the general doesn't have to be a hero in this game. Anyone can be general, even a member of a squad. Since that Lord Celestant is one of your faster models, it would be useful to be able to keep him away from your other forces to capitalize on his speed. I'd personally pick a backfield model to be the general, as it's my opponent's objective in most games to slay my general, so I want him hard to reach.

Yeah,,ive ran a scroll of 40Night Goblin Spearmen and had the unit champ be the general.The block was inspired every turn...try and kill my general.