Interest in a bunch of Eldar? - Liquidating my overflow

Torg

I have what amounts to well over 2000pts (more like 3-4k) of eldar… mostly picked upon trades and barter over the last decade or so.  Painted and or primed - falcons, fire-prisms, war walkers - lots of jet bikes …etc.  Guardians - Dire Avengers, metal wraith guard …etc.  Even a few Dark Eldar items as well.  I am testing the waters for someone whom wants to start eldar - CHEAP.  I'd like to eliminate it all in one go - or short order.  I don't see this stuff as a windfall of money back to me…rather I would like to think of it as a starter Eldar force and collection to someone whom wants to play - and maybe can't because of the cost of getting into the game.

If your interested let me know.  I could post an itemized list - but that seems kinda pointless without interest.  Really, if your looking for something in particular let me know - and I will see if I have it.

----

I'm not getting out of 40k - I am keeping my harlequins (although there are some in the list to go) - I am keeping my painted and complete forces (wraithwall and corsairs).  I am just looking at other games more and more… and making this decision is to finalize that position.

-d

• Like 1

Hey Torg i may have moved to Hawaii but I'm definitely interested and still lurk on the boards daily.

Depending on what you have "floating around" I may be highly interested I'm just amassing the last bit of Necrons i think it's capping out around 5000 points so I'll need a new project soon!

Shoot me a PM with what you have on hand =D

• Like 1

hey all - I will do what I can to post up a list of what I have… then I will work through the emails and posts on a first come first serve basis.  Today when I get home I will take a few shots and quick notes - look for replies here and to those whom sent me email later tonight if all goes as planned.

-d

Ok I'm sorry for the delay in a "list". Anyhow, here are some shots of the larger groups to go. If not seen in the photo (bits or weapons and things) I may have - just in a different bag.

I've been contacted by several people on this stuff. I'm going first come first serve on those emails. - I'll let you know when I've finished. And you'll get a PM when the turn is passed to you.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ro6bteatrx92w61/AAA64XmbWmLAmwu8ZOXJ0Nria

Been busy - but it's all I those shots. - there is more but at this point I've not gone through it yet.

-d

• Like 1