Switching over to Azyr composition

Threejacks

Its as flexible a system as any other composition.Players can always just match up the point totals they are using.

Both of my current lists ive posted exceed the 30 point range so If I were to play them it would either need to jump to the next points range level or just have my opponent cull or add to match to my total...or visa versa:)

Got a few games in using this comp now and so far I really like it.The slot restrictions seem good and having a point cost for Battalions is good as that also allows the player to ignore the slot restrictions to an extent.

The only issues I'm seeing is with the game rule changes.The look out sir thing is solid and needed.The summoning restriction seems ok so far,but may still end up being on the harsh side with what amounts to an average of 3-4 units being able to be summoned per game.If anything,perhaps a minor amendment of making it d6+1 units per game instead of just d6.

I haven't used his interpretation of cover rules..I think sticking with RaW works just fine.Still not sure where hes going with that.

The Shooting into combat rule is a bit on the odd side...he clarified to me that the split should be the final damage total,not wounds.But this still doesn't take into account what unit would take the saves for the wounds.GamerGeek mentioned just making shooting into combat have a debuff on the to hit rolls,,I think this is worth a shot.Just place a -1 on all shots going into combat and be done with it.

Overall though I really like Azyr comp:)