Monthly Blood Bowl in Vancouver?

Andrewgeddon

So a couple other guys in my mostly-weekly gaming group were interested in maybe doing a mini-Blood Bowl league in Vancouver. Been playing a bunch of pick-up gaming and have been enjoying in immensely, but until I can get down to 1 job I'm not able to make it to Portland twice a month to play. So we were tossing around the idea of trying to put something together this side of the river.

Currently there are 3 of us, so we're hoping to get at least 1 more person, although I'm sure the more the merrier. We usually game Tuesday evenings, so if that works for people we could just have one Tuesday a month where we all get together and play. If not, we can just figure out pairings and people would have a month to get their game in.

We usually play at Mythic Realm in Salmon Creek, but one of the guys comes over from past Cascade Park, so I would be open to meeting at Dice Age or whatever store is out east these days (Super Salty?).