Ork looking for loot

Wondering if any locals have any old rhinos

I am replacing my trukks with rhinos as trukks so I don't care if there beat up or if there painted. I am just looking for 3 cheap rhinos with intact treads the rest can be busted up.

units I'm looking for.

3 rhinos any shape.

Killa kan claw, so I don't have to buy the kit just for 1 arm on a new warboss. Will buy the whole Kan legs could be usfull.

Rokkit bits for tankbustas and deffkoptas

Will buy for reasonable prices

TW

• Like 1

Hello there,

You don't need to buy them, I'm happy to help if there's anything you can use.  Dunno if I have what'cha need but hey, worth a look.

I will bring my ork bitz box to DTG and drop it off.  Probably this weekend if that works for you.  Or if you'd like a peek sooner I can leave them at the Bellingham Police Department for you to pick up.  Just lemme know.

It's late 03-07 when I'm typing this so most likely I won't read it until after work on 03-08, FYI.

Stay safe,

don

Hello there,

The Ork bitz box was dropped off at DTG today at noon.  They have it behind the counter for you.  Big plastic rectangle.

When you get done with it, please feel free to drop it off at the Bellingham Police Department or give a holler if you leave it at DTG behind the counter.

Stay safe,

don

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.