(What I hope is) A silly question about the ITC FAQ

JMGraham

So, based on the recent vote, my understanding was that Eldar Corsairs could not use Reckless Abandon after overwatch. However, in looking at the recent FAQ, it reads thusly: "Eldar Corsair Jetbikes may not use their Reckless Abandon special rule as a part of Overwatch". The FAQ makes it specific to jetbikes, and not to infantry or jetpacks. This was a typo, I'm guessing? Didn't they mean to apply this to all Eldar Corsair units?

So, based on the recent vote, my understanding was that Eldar Corsairs could not use Reckless Abandon after overwatch. However, in looking at the recent FAQ, it reads thusly: "Eldar Corsair Jetbikes may not use their Reckless Abandon special rule as a part of Overwatch". The FAQ makes it specific to jetbikes, and not to infantry or jetpacks. This was a typo, I'm guessing? Didn't they mean to apply this to all Eldar Corsair units?

Thats right Jim, only Jetbikes cannot use Reckless Abandon in Overwatch.

• Like 1

Huh. Not what I expected. I thought it was going to be verboten for everyone, and thought that it made sense that way. I guess the rationale is that Jetbikes are good enough already, but that T3 infantry in paper armour are still T3 infantry, no matter the bells and whistles?  I've got to say, it's going to encourage some really intense and risky close-range fire-fights. I'm going to be ridiculously aggressive with my jetpack infantry. Though I guess that's kind of the point - it's in the name already.

• Like 2